Report To: Business Development, Sales, Bids & Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: To assist with the development of bid packages and to assist with the (operational) management of the same.
- To translate aspects of the statement of customer requirements into a cost estimate.
- To liaise and co-ordinate company departments eg, engineering, operations, finance and procurement departments in the compilation of estimates and bid packages.
- To develop standard costs for the use of operational assets and resources.
- To ensure that customers contractual requirements, terms and conditions and standards are taken into account as appropriate in the preparation of estimates and bid packages.
- To develop bid submissions in line with customer requirements.
- Analytical/Data Analysis
- Good Communicator
- Attention to Detail
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- 33 days holiday
- Free car parking
- Early finish on Fridays
To apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Estimator
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Belfast