Job purpose: The role will drive the business development and growth for the Energy market, which encompasses the 6 services for non-renewable energy projects. This scope will include understanding and articulating market trends, developing emerging client requirements to the business, advocating new solution development to meet these needs, and identifying teaming and partnering opportunities to develop a winning positioning in the market.
The role’s key metrics are opportunity and order book growth and positive opportunity conversion. The mission is to increase the Company’s revenue and profitability wherever possible by leveraging relationships, incentive mechanisms, initiatives, and marketing activity.
- Manage and drive the organic growth and acquisitive expansion of H&W’s services and technical and operational expertise into primarily the UK, latterly over select EU territories and tertiary RoW markets across the Energy sector (initially focussing on Oil and Gas).
- Develop and administer Customer Capture Plans with defined win strategies to maximise business conversion rates to meet / exceed sales targets, in collaboration with the other market sectors.
- Overall responsibility for identifying, technically promoting, and winning domestic and regional market opportunities across applicable service lines.
- Develop and deliver clear value propositions to target customers across Energy specific Asset Owners / Operators and EPC / Tier 2 contractors in defined regions and territories to enable win strategies to be delivered.
- Act as Key Account focal point for defined customers to build long term customer relationships and strategic alignment. Including developing and coordinating Account plans that incorporate H&W capabilities and overall growth strategies.
- Lead the initiation of enquiries for the Energy market by building a comprehensive Industry network and administer a credible forward pipeline of opportunities within the company CRM system.
- To lead the preparation of market campaigns for those strategic and important must win Energy’ opportunities and to liaise closely with all H&W business functions in doing so.
- Extensive experience across the Energy markets (UK, EU, US or wider International), ideally with deep experience of business winning, strategy development, key account management and successful order book acumen.
- Senior leadership experience in a similar role(s), with demonstrable soft and hard sales skills.
- Degree (Hons) in a business or engineering discipline subject matter or equivalent.
- Significant and successful experience is required to strategically navigate the right opportunity pursuits and successfully convert must win projects and crucially, to convert orders at pace to enable a series of fabrication and manufacturing throughput into the delivery centres (Belfast, Appledore, Methil and Arnish as appropriate).
- UK and International mobility to Clients a must. Location flexible.
- Broad, diverse network across Governmental / Regulatory stakeholders, Academia, and wider supply chain including but not exhaustive to Energy sector.
- Competitive Base pay
- Annual leave (31-33 days pro rata dependant on location)
- Company pension
- Medical cover
To get further information or to apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org