Job Summary: Co-ordination of Dimensional Control activities. Dimensional inspection of sub-assemblies and finished products using various types of inspection equipment including Leica Total Station. Support Project Management in setting inspection criteria and monitoring construction performance. Ensure that all activities are carried out in full compliance with H&W Health, Safety and environmental policies and legislative requirements.
- Co-ordination of Dimensional Control activities within the main yard and ship repair. Ensuring that all activities are carried out in line with execution plan and production requirements.
- Ensuring all surveying activities are undertaken safely and responsibly, and in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Providing accurate 3D measurement to support the execution of complex engineering design and build projects.
- Carry out dimensional control during the sub-assembly phase and provide progress reporting on surveying activities.
- Providing dimensional control during the blocking/erection of equipment.
- Conducting surveys on pipe spools to provide as fabricated data including bolt hole rotations and flange deflections.
- Providing quality checks on control set ups, accurate centreline, and level datums to enable accurate installation of blocks, mechanical equipment, pipe supports and piping systems.
- Provide detailed survey reports of as built weldments, blocks, and ancillary equipment as per Client and specification requirements.
- Analyse and interrogate measurement data using 3D spatial analyser software.
- Ensure the correct quality records / dimensional reports etc. are compiled, distributed, and retained.
- Competitive base pay
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Excellent career opportunities
To apply for this role or get further information please contact email@example.com