Job purpose: To be responsible for the cost control of a Project(s) and to assist with the development of all opportunities to maximise revenue and reduce project costs.
- Develop an understanding of all budgets and contractual requirements of the project
- Ensure all areas of project management and operations are fully aware of relevant budgets and contractual requirements of project
- Ensure adherence to all of the company’s systems and procedures i.e., financial systems, planning systems, project control systems, material ordering and control systems and the necessary authorisations of expenditure
- To ensure in conjunction with project management that all Variations Orders are raised, costed and that the necessary variation is submitted in a timely fashion for all changes. Once agreed ensure that the budgets, forecasts, etc. are updated to reflect any changes and that the VO register is updated accordingly
- Prepare and submit sales invoices and a final account with relevant backup as required in respect of base contract and variation income claims
- Liaise with the customer in respect of cash flow and ensure that payments are made in accordance with the Income Plan
- To ensure that the booking of manhours is accurately maintained and recorded against the appropriate codes.
- Previous experience of a management in a similar industry
- Self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Competitive base salary
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
- Early finish Fridays
- Excellent career opportunities
To get further details or apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Cost control
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Belfast