The Ministry of Defence has selected Team Resolute, comprising Harland & Wolff, Navantia UK and BMT, to build support ships for the Royal Navy with a £1.6 billion contract. Team Resolute has been appointed to deliver three crucial support ships to the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA), where such vessels will provide munitions, stores and provisions to the Royal Navy’s aircraft carriers, destroyers and frigates deployed at sea. This contract will come with investment in shipyard infrastructure to support the British shipbuilding sector, the investment will create one of the most advanced yards in the UK, significant for future export and domestic shipbuilding and offshore opportunities. Become part of something innovative.
In return, you will be given the opportunity to grow in new directions and offer a real contribution to UK shipbuilding. We will be offering a wide range of roles with strong career development across the group as means of ensuring future success. We would encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities.
Responsible for providing accurate and value generating input to projects. Ensure all commercial aspects are carried out in accordance with the contract, company policies and procedures, and to the satisfaction of the customer and contract leader.
- Inputting to the efficient and effective management and issuing of accurate, timely and compliant notices and correspondence
- Assisting with Risk and Value Management to optimise solution. Monitor and regularly review with the project team. Identifying, analysing, and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare supply chain specifications, administer, and finalise / close out supply chain contracts.
- Ensure all notifications/documents are managed in accordance with the contract, and customer / company policy.
- To develop an understanding of all budgets and contractual requirements of the project
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Cost control, budgets and forecasts
- Planning / scheduling
- Project control
- Productivity Analysis
- Data Analysis and benchmarking
- Progress measurement
- Earned value and risk
- Change management
- Competitive base pay
- Medical cover
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
To get a full job description or to apply for this role please contact email@example.com