Reports to: Marketing and Communications Director
Job Purpose: This is a hands-on role helping to manage projects, creating content for campaigns, supporting events, and developing content for our website and social media channels. The person will have also have close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Writing, press releases, interview briefings, responding to press enquiries.
- Assist with our social media accounts, producing engaging posts and interacting with stakeholders.
- Communicating with clients, customers, and external agencies
- Copy writing/Content creation.
- Using website analytics to ascertain the relative effectiveness of ongoing campaigns and understand the way users interact with the site.
- Submitting ideas for marketing programmes designed to enhance and grow the company brand.
- Attending industry events, conferences, and trade shows.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter and possess proactive media relations skills.
- Strong understanding of media channels and possess excellent influencing, writing and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with PR software tools such as Meltwater, Vuelio or Agility. (We use Meltwater and Vuelio) would be desirable.
- The successful candidate must have an interest in PR or journalism and at least one years’ experience working in a PR team or Press Office.
- Journalism or broadcast experience is desirable.
- 25 days holiday + 8 stat days
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent career opportunity
- Medical cover
- Hybrid working
- Company pension
To get more details or apply for this role please contact email@example.com