Ship and offshore unit repair and conversion
Situated on the east coast of Northern Ireland, Harland and Wolff offers some of the most extensive and best equipped ship repair facilities in Western Europe.
Our 556m x 93m ‘Main’ and 335m x 50m ‘Belfast’ Docks are complemented by extensive permanent craneage, up to 2 x 840 tonne gantry cranes.
The combination of over 700m of deepwater quayside available and, uniquely, a license to grit blast and paint afloat, H&W is a powerful option to dramatically reduce costs as dry docking need not always be necessary. H&W offer keen prices, fast turnaround, high quality and vast capacity. Our safety and environmental records are strong.
• Dry docking of vessels and offshore units
• Repair, upgrade and conversion
• Repairs at our quayside or at other’s
• Full Design Engineering support, including Naval Architects, Structural Engineers, System Engineers, E&I Engineers, 3D Modelers and Commissioning Engineers
• Licensed open grit blasting in dock and afloat
• 1,500m3 slops facility
• ISPS accredited
• Cruise ships
• Semi-submersible units
• Jack-ups (Jack up along side quay permissable)